The inaugural edition of Blend (Web Mix) will be held on 1&2 October 2013 at the Lyon Congress center. BLEND was born out of the belief in the value of mixing the best of the WEB, talent, technologies and platforms with a dash of with other topics thrown into the mix.
This new event builds on the success and legacy of two major WEB events in 2012: The www2012 and The Web Event Lyon
These 2 days will be built around numerous conferences and workshops focusing on and mixing up major themes:
- Tech (web development, mobile web, systems, …)
- Creative (design, branding and visual communication, ux, responsive webdesign, …)
- Marketing and digital communication (seo, community management, …)
- Entrepreneurship (feedback, startups pitchs, …)
- Research (connected objects, bleading edge science, …)
- Business (economic models, processing and sales, …)
How to get to BLEND
BLEND takes place at the Lyon convention center located at Lyon’s Cité International. In addition to plenary sessions (880 participants), numerous sessions and workshops will run in parallel with times and places dedicated to networking.
The Lyon Convention Centre is located 15 minutes from downtown Lyon by public transport, 12 minutes from the TGV train station Lyon Part-Dieu and less than 30 minutes from the airport.